Friday, November 1, 2013

Unspoken truth.

I once had a pet lego named Amit.
I loved it so much I played with it every day and night.
One day, it disappeared. I was so scared that I might lose it.
I looked for it like crazy until that one moment I accidentally stepped on it.
It hurt so bad I can never forget the pain.
Even though it caused a lot of pain,  getting to see Amit again was such a beautiful moment.
I felt relieved knowing that I haven't really lost it yet.
However at the same time I knew I couldn't keep it any longer, the careless me might step on it again and I didn't think I can bear the pain for one more time.
So I decided to throw Amit away.
I threw it far away where my eyes can't reach.
Not because I didn't want it anymore, but im so scared to lose it again.
'That' pain, I can't.

The end :)

www.tips-fb.com

0 comments: